PT Kalimantan Prima Services Indonesia (KPSI) is an international services company for the resources sector, plant engineering, civil construction, transportation, and earthworks to serve clients in fiber plantation and chip, pulp, and paper industry. We are equal opportunity employer that committed to recruit, develop, and retain the best talents. Our people are some of the best in the similar type of business with considerable competencies and extensive experience across all areas of our operations. Currently we are seeking for the highly motivated professionals to strengthen our team in the following positions:
– Receive and review a wide variety of requisitions and sourcing potential vendors.
– Review bid proposals from vendors and make recommendation.
– Follow up with vendors on goods delivery.
– Close PO’s status.
– Evaluate vendors’ performance.
– Maintains records of purchased items, cost, delivery, performance and inventory.
– Minimum Diploma (preferable in Engineering) from reputable university.
– Minimum 2 years experience in the similar position in the similar type of business.
– Knowledgeable on Basic Legal, Basic Finance, Basic SAP, and product-related standards and specifications.
– Advanced administrative skills.
– Good level of concentration.
– Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
PROCUREMENT ADMIN (PM-AD)
– Follow the administrative procedures within the purchasing team. This will include obtaining quotations, processing requests for acquisition, coding purchase orders, receiving goods, keeping records of all financial transactions, and disposing of redundant equipment.
– Maintain and update the inventory management database and ensure it is correct and up to date at all times.
– Manage the day-to-day relationships with suppliers to ensure that services are being supplied to the level required in the pre-determined Service Level Agreements.
– Manage the end user expectation and ensure they receive a high standard of customer service.
– Manage procurement administrative paper filling.
– Minimum Diploma in related educational background.
– 1-2 years experience in handling administrative tasks.
– Excellent administrative skills.
– Knowledgeable of Basic Finance, Basic Legal, and Basic SAP.
– Work well under pressure without compromising on accuracy.
– Able to prioritize and manage a varied workload to meet strict deadlines.
HSE ENGINEER (HSE-EG)
– Initiate and direct major safety studies, projects, and reports.
– Assist in developing safety control methods, procedures, programs, and mechanisms to eliminate or reduce incidents.
– Assist in identifying and appraising loss potential conditions and practices of certain function in company.
– Assist in developing loss control methods, procedures, and programs to eliminate causative factors associated with specific problems, or where it is not possible to eliminate the hazard, provide the engineering necessary to devise mechanisms or procedures to reduce the degree of the hazard.
– Plan or propose facilities, operations, and projects.
– Provide staff assistance in any of the recognized fields of loss prevention to any division.
– Provide work direction or input to HSE Officers.
– In charge for internal and external safety and environmental audits.
– Ensure compliance with and commitment to HSE policies, procedures, and regulations.
– Minimum Diploma in Health and Safety or Engineering.
– 1-2 years experience in related areas.
– Knowledgeable and skilled on incidents prevention, incidents investigation, loss prevention engineering, qualitative and quantitative risk analysis.
– Knowledgeable on HSE related regulations, laws, theories, principles, and techniques.
– Strong analytical thinking and leadership skills.
– Excellent investigation and report writing skills.
– Computer literate.
– Excellent in English and Bahasa both written and spoken.
– High personal work-motivation, communicative, proactive, and creative.
– High orientation on cost-effectiveness, quality, time-frame, and safety.
– High professional-integrity and excellent teamwork skills.
– Willing to travel and relocate to Kalimantan.
Submit your application letter, comprehensive CV with recent photograph, and related certification before 11th September 2009 to HR Department of PT KPSI: firstname.lastname@example.org – or – PO BOX 570 East Kalimantan 76114. Please put the position code on e-mail subject or top right of the envelope and quote your salary expectation in your application letter. Only short listed candidate will be invited for interview.