PT TRIPUTRA AGRO PERSADA GROUP
* To become one of the highest yield producing palm oil and rubber plantations in the world at competitive investment and operating costs also full commitment to social responsibility and compliance to government regulations.
* To develop our competencies in the spirit of continuous improvement to become the best in our field and business.
* To increase standard of surrounding our estates through job opportunities & community development.
* To build close & strong relationship with central and provincial government.
* To provide equal opportunity for employees and reward based on meritocracy.
* Create stakeholders value.
* Integrity & high work ethics
* Synergy and respect for the individual
* Utmost customer satisfaction
* Excellence through continuous innovation
* Social concern & environmental friendly
We are fast growing and one of the biggest Palm Oil, Rubber Plantations and CPO Mills companies based in Kuningan, South Jakarta. Triputra Agro Persada Group is a group plantations in Indonesia who has more than 200,000 hectares land bank in excess of 120,000 hectares of plantations and mills that located in Jambi, Central Kalimantan, East Kalimantan, West Kalimantan, and South Kalimantan with more than 20 estates that supported by more than 11,000 employees. In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth, we are looking for people who want to grow with us, take chances and stand out from the crowd. We need minded thinker who embrace tomorrow, have vision and technical knowledge, also have dedicated of work ethics. We are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to fulfill the following positions as:
AGRONOMY TEAM (AGT)
(Palm Oil/Rubber Agronomy Research, Agronomy Survey, Agronomy Laboratory)
* Hold min. S1 degree with min. GPA 2.75 majoring in Agriculture, Science of Soil or other related disciplines from reputables university.
* Possess min. 3 years experiences at similar position in palm oil or rubber plantation industry.
* Excellent technical skills & knowledges in palm oil/rubber cultivation aspects, fertilizer recommendation, science of soil, basic statistic, laboratory research, also pest, disease and weed management.
* Deep understanding of GIS & mapping aspects, land survey also block design.
* Familiar with Auto CAD, Arc View 3, GPS program also Theodolite & laboratory tools.
* Able to work under pressure with tight deadline and with minimal supervision.
* Multi tasking also meeting high standards as well as high quality.
* Able to function effectively as an individual or team player, self-motivated and well-organized person.
* Having ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and attention to detail person.
* Able to communicate clearly and effectively to all levels within an organization also good command English is a good advantage.
* Willing to be placed and travel to plantations area across Indonesia.
* Fresh graduated are welcome to apply for staff level position.
* Possess strong leadeship, analytical thinking and interpersonal skills.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates commensurate to the qualifications, experience and expertise. Those are interested, please send your comprehensive CV including employment history, academic records, together with recent photo to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to: email@example.com
visit our website
TRIPUTRA AGRO PERSADA GROUP
RECRUITMENT & DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT
The East Building 23th Floor
Lingkar Mega Kuningan Street Kav. E 3.2 No.1
Kuningan – South Jakarta 12950
** Please include your preferred position code in the email subject or envelope, otherwise your
email will be deleted and only short-listed candidates will be notified.