TOTAL is the world’s fifth-largest international oil and gas company and a world-class chemical manufacturer which employs more than 110,000 people in over 130 countries worldwide.
TOTAL E&P INDONESIE is a 100% Indonesian Subsidiary of the Parisbased TOTAL Group, having its Head Office in Jakarta and operational sites in East Kalimantan. Due to the high-level development activities to meet the increasing hydrocarbon production commitment, TOTAL E&P INDONESIE invites highly qualified professionals to apply for the following position:
– Giving advice to Project Management concerning contractual issues (esp. conditions and
obligations) affecting the outcome in term of financial, legal and scheduling aspects
– Coordinate, manage and control overall process of contractual administration
– Detect (anticipate w/ Project & Estimating team) variations & changes to the contract, and
follow up claims and final account until settlement and contract close out
– Review incomings/outgoings to protect Company’s contractual position.
– Bachelor Degree in these Engineering majors : Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or
– Minimum 5 years of experience in:
– Project and construction work/practices and project management.
– Managing (or other hands-on experience related to) construction contract is an advantage
– Operational experience of contracts drafting is an advantage
– Understanding of project / construction aspects in Oil and Gas business.
Interested applicants could see detailed qualification and apply to :
www.careers.total.com (select country: Indonesia) or to email@example.com(indicating the position applied in the email subject)
General Requirement: willing to be relocated to Balikpapan.
Note: every e-mail regarding above positions sent to this email (yahoo) will not be processed or replied.