PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
HSE SUPERINTENDENT (EAST KALIMANTAN BASED)
Education: Bachelor Degree (S1), preferably in OHS.
2. Minimum 8 years of experiences in HSE in Mining industry.
3. Certified in OSHA
4. Able to work extended hours to meet section deadlines and emergency situations.
5. Fluent in English, strong computer literacy, good personal skill and able to motivate people.
6. Able to work under high pressure.
7. Excellent health, hard worker, energetic, and dynamic.
8. Willing to be located in all company’s project sites.
1. Identify hazards and risks during the planning, operation and completion phase of work packages in order to minimize exposure to personnel and the environment.
2. Develop and monitor project HSE policies and regulations including distribution of any changes and amendments, and any new legislation in order to ensure compliance with government HSE regulations.
3. Coordinate and optimize Job Safety Analyses, HAZID, HAZOB, and co-ordinate Emergency Response Team training and activities throughout the section, in order to enhance safety response and awareness among project personnel.
4. Perform routine scheduled Inspections and audits in the projects and monitor rehabilitation program to ensure safety initiatives are perform.
5. Coordinate and monitor Health and Safety Management Plans, Environmental Management Plans and Emergency Response Procedures in the project to ensure all plans and procedures are conforming to current project situations.
6. Ensure representation in the preparation of Safety Manuals and Employee HSE Handbooks and that these are available when required by projects.
7. Assist in the preparation and start-up of all new projects including subcontractor HSE assessment to ensure all HSE requirements are fulfilled.
8. Lead by example and have a proactive approach to all safety and environmental related issues.
To apply for this position, please send your detailed resume including recent color photograph and quoting in e-mail subject: HSE SUPERINTENDENT (GBP) to firstname.lastname@example.org
in Microsoft Word format or Pdf, not more than 350kb.
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW