Starting from “Intisari”, first published on August 7, 1963, Group of Magazine – Kompas Gramedia has now become one of the biggest periodical tabloid & magazine groups in Indonesia.
Group of Magazine – Kompas Gramedia is focused to publishing their editions periodically with the commitment to give & publish the best quality of information
according to society´s core values, and now owns more than 40 tabloids and magazines.
To strengthen its position, Group of Magazine – Kompas Gramedia expands into other areas which are in line with its core business, such as printed & electronic media, digital initiative, event organiser, and communities.
Currently, we are looking for Professionals who thrive on a dynamic, exciting and
ever-changing environment, to fill the following position as:
International Rights and Licensing Officer
Acts as the communication gate between international licenser and internal departments; handles related tasks such as, but not limited to, finalization of agreements and fulfillment of related financial aspects; recruits new licenser and
licensee; performs business development function related to the license business
Ideally, the candidate would possess the following criteria:
– Holder of a bachelor’s degree in any field, With minimum GPA of 3.00
– Fluency in spoken & written English, with additional foreign languages considered favorable
– Negotiation, communication, and presentation skill
– Two-years of related working experience
– Orientation on details with speedy action
– Previous experience handling financial aspects and agreements
– Good understanding about media or publishing
If you meet the requirements, please submit your
complete resume (put the code: IRO) before
October 31, 2009 to:
Group of Magazine-Kompas Gramedia
Kompas Gramedia Build. 8th floor
Jl. Panjang No. 8A, Kebon Jeruk
Jakarta Barat 11530