PT Petrosea Tbk has been designing, building and mining in all corners of Indonesia since 1972 and today is recognized as one of Indonesia’s leading engineering, construction and mining contractors. Thanks to the imagination and commitment of more than 1700 staff, Petrosea has secured a growing portfolio of projects throughout Indonesia and the region.
Petrosea has access and support to world class management and project delivery systems which allows Petrosea to deliver international excellence to the Indonesian market.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
PROJECT ENGINEERS (PIPING, ELECTRICAL, INSTRUMENTATION, AND STEEL STRUCTURE)
1) Degree in engineering.
2) Minimum 3 years experience as project engineer.
3) Multitasking capabilities (project engineering, scheduling, budgeting, etc).
4) Provide assistance to startup and commissioning team.
5) Willing to work extended hours to meet with project engineering deadlines.
6) Willing to work onsite in extreme remote area with limited facilities.
1. Monitor and assist relevant inter-discipline engineering involved in a specific projectto ensure all technical spesification are meeting with project requirements.
2. Monitor and liasewith procurement, fabrication, and construction to ensure that they are carried out in accordance with project requirements.
3. Source, negotiate, evaluate sub-contractors, manage and follow up project engineering performanceto ensure Project engineering performances are delivered accurately.
4. Conduct field reconnaissance, equipment assessment, prepare construction start-up plan, logistic, and equipment planto ensure project starts and conform to budget and schedule.
5. Identify Engineering problems and provide timely cost efficient solutions to improve operational cost effectiveness during construction period.
6. Prepare project schedule and project cost estimation / budgetin specific project to ensure project is delivered successfully within safety, budget, quality, and project schedule.
7. Assist project manager in the management of specific project, contract, purchase order, and monitoring project site reportto ensure project engineering progress report are well documented in proper order.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting in email subject: PROJECT ENGINEERS to email@example.com
in Microsoft Word or Pdf format with a file size not more than 350kb.