Microsoft Services is responsible in delivery consulting and support services for Microsoft technologies to Enterprise customers. It is a high growth business that works closely with customers and its business partners.
Services Operations Administrator (Contract Position)
* At least 2 years of related experience;
* Bachelor Degree, preferably in Accounting/Business Administration;
* Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation. Fluent written and oral English is a must;
* Track record in driving successful implementation of processes or programs;
* Experience in similar role within a professional Consulting company will be viewed favorably;
* Good facilitation skills.
The Services Operations Administrator’s role is to drive operational excellence in Microsoft Services back office processes. The role require the individual to drive deployment of processes and delivery of accurate and professional invoices to customers. This role is pivotal in supporting the subsidiary Services Lead in analyzing and ensuring the business is operating in an efficiently and effectively.
* Engagement lifecycle management (Setup | Tracking | Invoicing | Billing |Recognizing Revenue | Assist with Account Receivables);
* Business activity reporting and analysis;
* General administration.
This position is expected to:
* Significantly contribute to the execution operational excellence of the practice through establishment of processes and accuracy of data;
* Identify and provide feedback on process improvements;
* Monitor and track adherence of other people in the practice to established processes;
* Ensure back office related activities are conducted in accordance to established policies.
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted. Please do visit our website: www.microsoft.com/asia/careers
where you can register your resume on-line, and to check any vacant positions that would match with your interest
Lowongan Kerja Administrasi, Akuntansi & Bisnis
Closing Date: 28 Nopember 2009.