PT Bhakti Investama Tbk, one of the largest investment companies throughout Indonesia , owning business activities which cover a wide array and various business sectors, among others the sectors of Financial Services, Multimedia and Broadcasting, Information Technology and Investment Portfolios.
One of its subsidiaries which is engaging in brokerage, underwriting, financial advisory, and other business related to capital market, PT. Bhakti Securities, is currently seeking for visionary, high integrity, and persistence people to fill the following positions as:
TEMPORARY PROJECT OFFICER
– Working as Project Officer, you will assist Project Manager to design and develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for PT. Bhakti Securities in 3 months.
– Male/Female, max. 25 years old, fresh graduates or last semester students from Business, Administration, Information System,
Management, Industrial Engineering are welcome to apply.
– Willing to work full during office hours for 3 months (for last semester students)
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Visio version 2003 is a must
– Good knowledge in corporate business process and standard operating procedure will be an advantage
– Hard worker, self motivated, fast learner, highly initiative, and creative
– Good analytical thinking, communication, and interpersonal skill
– Willing to work based on target and achievement under tight deadlines
If you are confident to meet our requirements, please forward your complete application (curriculum vitae, copy of certificates, recent photograph) to:
hilman.sadakir@ bhakti-investama .com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and attractive compensation package will be offered