CAREERFOCUZ is one of PRAKARSA business unit focusing on recruitment. We deliver to all
our clients the most scalabale, customizable and cost-efficient recruitment services. Currently, we are working with a joint venture insurance company to find the best candidate for:
IT SECURITY & COMPLIANCE OFFICER
1. Keep abreast of the corporate security office’s constantly enhanced security standards and requirements.
2. Review departmental compliance against corporate standards.
3. Recommend and/or plan corrective actions to achieve compliance for any discovered deficiencies.
4. Provide departmental governance by assisting/leading in efforts to identify, document and instruct the department in security related topics.
5. Advise departmental Senior Management of trends, directions and concerns.
6. Assist in the management of host based virus protection Deployment and administration.
7. Work with Corporate Security team on the deployment and use of Network and Host based IDS systems.
8. Manage Internet use via control/monitoring.
9. Coordinate/Perform intrusion tests for department controlled environments.
10.Review systems designs to ensure essential security measures.
11.Monitor and/or develop procedures to monitor systems usage to detect security violations distributing to department.
12.Collaborate with Corporate Security team for issues
related to information security and privacy to ensure security compliance with
governmental regulatory requirements (i.e. Patriot Act, HIPAA, and Sarbanes-Oxley).
§ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer
§ Proven experience in implementing security and
compliance best practices in an information security environment; experience in
the development and delivery of security education and awareness programs.
§ Industry certifications such as: CISSP, SSCP, CISA,
MCSE, CNSE a plus.
§ Broad knowledge of network security practices,
designs, methodologies, tools, and processes.
§ Knowledge of general societal, political, and legal
issues related to IS security.
§ Knowledge of Computer/network forensics a plus.
§ Working knowledge of the following technologies:
Microsoft NT / 2000 / 2003, Solaris, firewall multi-layer design and
implementation, router access list / packet filtering, WANs, LANs, Internet,
Intranets and network protocols (i.e., telnet, ftp, TCP/IP and etc.). Enterprise
Security management tools, security assessment software, Intrusion detection
systems, Virtual Private Network (VPN), Encryption, Public Key Infrastructure
(PKI) and information security practices.
§ Ability to function in a fast paced global changing
environment using persuasion, expertise and judgment to affect change.
§ Strong attention to detail and follow through skills.
§ Effective oral and written communications skills.
§ Ability to perform with minimal supervision.
If you meet the above requirements please send your
detail resume and recent photograph to