HP is a leading global provider of products, technologies, solutions and services to consumers and business. The company’s offerings span IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices, global services, and imaging and printing. Our $4 billion annual R&D investment fuels the invention of products, solutions and new technologies so we can better serve customers and enter new markets. We invent, engineer and deliver technology solutions that drive business value, create social value and improve the lives of our customers.
Manager, Client Management I
Education and Experience Required
First-level university degree or equivalent· experience; may have advanced university degree.
Typically 8+ years related experience,· preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement, or financial management.
– Managed an account in similar nature for at least 3 years
Typically 0-2 years of people management· experience.
PMP certification preferred.·
Knowledge and Skills Required
Excellent communication, influence and· presentation skills, including both written and verbal forms. Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
Demonstrates management competencies in working· with both internal clients and external partnerships.
Strong people management skills i.e. attracting,· retaining and developing a talented workforce including goal setting and performance management.
Strong ability to promote teamwork, motivate· individual and team efforts and provide appropriate coaching.
Strong ability to lead teams and individuals· through change.
Content expert in the field of operational· accounts management.
Strong financial and business acumen; gener·al industry knowledge.
Excellent knowledge of the end-to-end process of· sales operations and the organization’s capabilities.
Ability to understand and interpret customer· needs and translate them into workable programs.
Strong project management skills.·
Very strong quantitative and qualitative· analytical skills, including competency in financial analysis.
Excellent problem solving skills·
Solid understanding of the company’s business· and budget planning cycle.
· Manages a team of account delivery managers within the country and to liaise with Indonesia delivery leadership.
– Manages P&L approximately US$ 5 million per annum with 20% grwoth
· Works closely with account management team to set priorities; motivates, coaches, and fosters creativity within teams.
· Provides guidance on priority projects or initiatives of moderate to high complexity.
· Sets strategies within area of responsibility and identifies program improvement areas.
· Leads projects and corporate initiatives at the sub-regional or regional level; performs risk assessment, defines project scope, prioritizes initiatives, and determines resource needs.
· Communicates and consults with business managers and advises clients in the successful implementation of business recommendations, while effectively overseeing the account management process.
· Represents HP to internal and external stakeholders, such as management and external clients on all account management matters.
· Provides management direction and support to operational performance reviews with customers/partners on senior management level and holds responsibility for the execution of agreed improvement plans. (Reviews may typically include topics such as special pricing, inventory levels and procurement plans, delivery performance, claims, and disputes impacting the financial position of the account).
Click Here To Apply Online
Company Name :
Hewlett-Packard Singapore Pte Ltd (Regional)
Computer / Information Technology (Hardware)
Type of Company :
Private Limited Company, Foreign Based Company
450 Alexandra Road Singapore 119960