PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk opened the opportunity for the candidates / applicants for the position:
1. Associate Account Officer (AAO) Office of the BRI Jakarta 2.
2. Application proposal Associate Account Officer (AAO) Jakarta office of BRI 2 is only done by e-Recruitment process (application on-line) on 21 to 28 November 2009 through the website or http:// www.lmfeui.com. There is no other path that is used in the application process.
3. Requirements Candidates for BRI Jakarta Office of the AAO 2 PT. Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk:
1. Minimum education S1 from all faculties / departments accredited.
2. Derived from PTN / PTS qualified, well
3. GPA minimum 2.75 (scale of 4)
4. Attractive and has a broad network.
5. Preferably have experience of Accounts Officer of the Bank or finance company Marketing at least 1 (one) year.
6. Not to repeat the year to 31 on 28 November 2009 with work experience in the field of Accounts Marketing Officer of the Bank or finance companies.
7. Currently 26th birthday on 28 November 2009 with no experience of working in the field of Accounts Marketing Officer of the Bank or finance companies.
8. Willing to be placed in Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, Bekasi, Karawang, Cikampek, and Cikarang
9. Have SIM A and / or SIM C
10. Only participants who meet the qualification that will be called.
4. The selection process will be held in Jakarta with through several stages, namely:
Stage 1 Online Registration 21 to 28 November 2009
Selection Announcement Administration December 4, 2009
Phase 2 Registration 7 to 8 December 2009
Stage 3 Intelligence Test
Stage 4 Interviews Home
Stage 5 Test Work Personality & Attitude
Stage 6 Interviews End
Stage 7 Health Test
5. In this selection process will apply fall system, meaning candidates / applicants who do not qualify at a certain stage was not included in the next test phase.
6. At each stage of selection, only the candidates / applicants with the best qualifications (shortlist candidates) to be included in the next stage of selection process.
7. The announcement of the selection / test will be done only through the website:
8. The decision of selection at each stage can not be contested.