Hay Group is a global management consulting firm that works with leaders to transform strategy into reality. We develop talent, organize people to be more effective and motivate them to perform at their best. Our focus is on making change happen and helping people and organizations realize their potential.
We have over 2600 employees working in 88 offices in 47 countries. Our clients are from the private, public and not-for profit sectors, across every major industry.
In order to ensure constant premium service to our respectful clients, we are looking for *Data Analyst* in our Reward Information Services Department.
– To support Country Manager and the country team in collecting data from relevant clients in well established manner
– To ensure complete mandatory information are well collected within agreed timeline
– Under supervision of Country Manager, to perform data cleaning on country level
– To provide prompt response to clients’ queries
– To provide any ad hoc support to team
– To perform in professional manner during engagement with clients, as a proper representative of the company
– Bachelor degree from any discipline
– Fluent in English, written and spoken
– Able to operate Microsoft Office, Excel mastery is a must
– Persistent with great attention to details
– Possess good communication skills
– Able to work within time constraint
– Having spirit of teamwork
– High initiative, honest, pleasant personality
Interested candidates to submit their application (not exceeding 200Kb) to the following address:
Please state the position title as the subject.
All application to be received by *Thursday,* *24 December 2009*, at the latest.