At Philips, we believe technology can be advanced and simple at the same time. Designed around the way you live and work. Technology that makes sense. This is how we touch people’s lives all over the world. Whether it’s the lighting that guides people on their way home or the intelligent products people have come to love both in and outside the family. You can be part of that experience. At Philips, you’ll touch lives every day.
Manager, Corporate Control (Job ID: 61359)
(Jobs in Singapore)
– Prepare Company Accounts in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
– Ensure Accounting and Group policies and internal control procedures are adhered to, and liaise with external auditors for audit clearance
– Timely and accurate filings (e.g. Corporate Income Tax, GST, Annual Return etc)
– Fiscal reporting and liaising with Tax Agent in answering queries from IRAS
– Country contact for insurance matters
– Co-ordinating Finance-in-training courses (e.g. logistics arrangement)
– Monitoring and review of working capital, AR ageing, sales and overall company performance
– Preparation of Country Balance Scorecard
– Responsible for managing all aspects of the Corporate Purchasing Card Program
– Evaluate P-Card program compliance, policies and procedures, supplier enrolment, program effectiveness and enhancement
– Degree in Accountancy or full Professional Accounting Qualification e.g. ACCA, CIMA
– Possess positive work attitude with ability to work under tight deadlines
– Excellent interpersonal skills in order to work closely with management, business unit controllers and shared business services
– Min 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in an MNC
– Able to use ERP effectively as a means of automating best practices e.g. SAP
– Strong analytical skills with great attention to details and able to work independently with a high degree of integrity and professionalism.
Qualified candidates may submit their resumes outlining qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries online at www.philips.com/careers
(Select ‘Career Search’ and enter relevant Job ID).
Application deadline on 27-1-10.