The Partnership for Governance Reform in Indonesia is a multi-stakeholder association dedicated to support and promote
sustainable good governance initiatives. For this purpose The Partnership works closely with various stakeholders at the local, national and international levels.
Currently we have immediate vacancies for high caliber Indonesians with high integrity to fill the following position:
Program Assistant for Deepening Democracy Project (PA – DDP)
This position is available for 2 (two) person
Work location : Jakarta
Under the guidance and supervision of the Program Officer, the Project Assistant will be responsible to provide administrative support to the program/projects team and she or he will be responsible to ensure effective implementation of program/project activities as per the agreed plan and budget by referring the recent Standard Operational Procedures on administrative and financial services of the Partnership for Governance Reform in Indonesia (PGRI). In executing the daily task the Project Assistant will also cooperate with staff of finance department of PGRI.
The Project Assistant must promote a client, quality and results-oriented approach in the Partnership.
Summary of Key Functions
1. Preparation of projects implementation
2. Ensure quality of grantee / implementing partner financial and administrative compliance
3. Budgeting and Advance Settlement
4. Other required administration and clerical services
1. Minimum of diploma in management/finance or other relevant field. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree are highly desired.
2. Minimum of 2 years progressively in project administration and experience in organizing many events, especially with government, civil society organizations, and/or donor agencies. Having good communication and interpersonal skill. Ability to work in highly pressured environment. Having availability to carry out necessary travel assignment. Having knowledge and skill to operate financial software (SUN System, Quick Book, etc). Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc), advance knowledge of automated procurement systems, experience in handling of web based management systems.
3. Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Please visit www.kemitraan.or.id/page/misc/work-with-us/ for more detail of the positions.
The TOR link : TOR PA – DDP
Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the abovepositions and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone numbers and email address).
Application deadline : 26 Januari 2010
Please send your application to:
Human Resources Department The Partnership for Governance Reform in Indonesia
Jl. Brawijaya VIII No. 7KEBAYORAN Baru, Jakarta Selatan 12160
Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Please DO NOT attach academic transcripts and Diplomas