We are a coal mining company managing mine operations a world class coal terminal in South Kalimantan. To support its business growth, the company is searching for a high potential candidate for the following job position :
Safety Supervisor-(Code: S-Spv)
Based in South Kalimantan. This is a staff position reporting to SHE Superintendent. This position is responsible for planning, implementing, controlling Safety programs to ensure that all sites and contractors comply with the company policy and standard on safety.
* Mn. S-1 graduate in relevant disciplines.
* Well-established leadership skills.
* Possess excellent language skills either spoken, written of both Indonesian and English
* Computer literate (MS Word, Excel)
* Min. 5 years experience in safety management of coal mining.
* Possess excellent knowledge in safety mining regulations, Safety management and audit system and standards.
* Good skills in assessment, auditing, training in safety.
* Knowledge of risk assessment methodology as it applies to the safety system.
* Hold certificate of OHSAS auditor and/or Ahli K3 will be an advantage.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Able to work in team environment displaying leadership.
* High commitment to PTAI standard on business ethic.
* Good understanding on global coal business will be an advantage
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code (S-Spv) at the subject of your email not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of this advertisement to :
For further information, please see our website: www.arutmin.com