Posisi lowongan kerja : Finance Executive.
Department : Finance.
To assist the Finance Manager or other seniors in all aspects of the monthly tax and financial cycle including journal preparation, general ledger reconciliation and other projects as required.
– Assist or supervise in the preparation of tax report.
– Responsible for day to day tax operation.
– Managing, Controlling and preparing Annual Tax Return,
– Advising, controlling and Solving all Tax Problem in all function department and all level (accounting, Finance, Marketing/Sales Department and Board of Director).
– Liaison, Prepare report and Negotiate for all Tax Audit problem from Tax Office,
– Socializing the essence of tax acknowledgment in setting up business agreement in order to minimize risk.
– Tax reconciliation for key account.
– Key journal with adequate supporting documentation.
– Recommend improvements in the work process within area of responsibility.
Typical Position Pre-requisites:
– University degree in Finance / Accounting preferred.
– 1 to 3 years accounting / Finance working experience in multinational company environment or Audit Firm.
– Having Tax Brevet.
– Experience with tax planning & e-spt.
– Able to work independently with high accuracy, detail oriented, strong critical & analytical skill.
– Able to work under pressure and must able to handle multi tasking job.
– Good people management skill.
– Effective communications skills.
Please send your application letter and resume to:
HRD Department – AGBNielsen
Put the position code FIN – EXEC. in the E-mail Subject
Applications will be closed on : 20 Januari 2010
Dwi Yuni Arsih
AGBNielsen Media Research Indonesia.
Mayapada Tower, 17th Fl.
Jakarta 12920 , Indonesia.
Telp. 62-21-5212200 , Ext.331.