Cabot Corporation USA, the world’s largest producer of Carbon Blacks, And the acknowledged technological leader in the Carbon Blacks Industry, Operates 40 plants in more than 25 Countries.
Cabot Indonesia, Cabot’s largest Carbon Black Facility investment in Asia Pacific Region, having two manufacturing sites Cilegon and Merak.
As part of our business strategy, currently we are looking for bright, highly qualified candidate, capable of providing excellent performance with self-integrity and good teamwork to fulfill the job opening vacancy of:
LEAD ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER
1. Be able to prepare / review / develop specifications, datasheets, engineering drawings, standards and procurement deliverables
2. Be able to evaluate, review and approve vendor data for incorporation into the design and coordination with other disciplines
3. Extensive experience on P&ID, DCS, control loop design and evaluation, PLC, UPS, communication networks, etc.
4. Familiar with conducting and implementing safety studies, such as DSR, HAZOP, etc.
5. Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation Engineering from a reputable University, with minimum demonstrated 10 years of experience in engineering conceptual studies, FEED, detail design and construction.
If you meet above qualification, please send your application form and complete CV to:
An attractive package will be offered to the success candidate.
Only shortlisted candidate will be processed.
Application will be closed on 25th January 2010
Please put JOB CODE : EI_your name for (Electrical Instrument Engineer) in the email subject.
Failed to put the Job Code will be automatically deleted.