The leading low fare airline in the Asia – AirAsia has been expanding rapidly since 2001, to become an award winning and the largest low cost carrier in Asia. With a fleet of 72 aircrafts, AirAsia flies to over 61 domestic and international destinations with 108 routes, and operates over 400 flights daily from hubs located in Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. To date, AirAsia has flown over 55 million guests across the region and continues to spread its wings to create more extensive route network through its associate companies, Thai AirAsia and Indonesia AirAsia. AirAsia believes in the no-frills, hassle-free, low fare business concept and feels that keeping costs low requires high efficiency in every part of the business. Efficiency creates savings which are then passed on to guests so that affordable air travel can become a reality. Through our philosophy of ‘Now Everyone Can Fly’, AirAsia has sparked a revolution in air travel with more and more people around the region choosing AirAsia as their preferred choice of transport. As AirAsia continuously strives to promote air travel, we also seek to create excitement amongst our guests with our range of innovative and personalized service.
airline jobs – Guest Service Asst. For Bandung
(Jawa Barat – Bandung)
* To process and to assists AirAsia guest and baggage from Sales, Check In counter, boarding gate And Arrival hall at the airport and to ensure the comfortable of travelling guest to the maximum.
* Fluent in English both oral & written
* Hard Working, able to work in individual and team
* Strong people skill, good communication, high achiever
* Quick Learning, logical thinking with good interpersonal skill
* Male/Female max. 27 years of age
* Domicile at Bandung will be advantage
* Attractive and good appearance
* Willing to be posted outside Origin
* Min. D3 -> Fresh Graduate or Min. D1 -> Experience in airlines Industry Min 1 Year
* Familiar with computer ( Microsoft office and email )
Click here to Apply
PT Indonesia AirAsia
Office Management Building,2 Floor Terminal IA Departure,Soekarno Hatta International Cengkareng -.
Closing Date: 17-februari-2010