PT. International Steel Indonesia was established in 2005 as a joint venture company between Koreans and Local business concerns. Our commercial operation was launched in August 2006 on a 21,000 m2 site plant in Karawang, Jawa Barat.
The company’s principal activities are the procurement, processing (slitting and cutting) and distribution of steel sheet in coils.
Today, with our advance machines and transfer of technology, we can do almost all kinds of cut sheet and slitted coil to cater to the automotive components, electric and electronic and building material industries.
* Good communication skills and strong negotiation capacity
* Effective in spoken and written in English
* Fluency in computer literacy is a must
* Energetic, self motivated and hard worker
* Able to work under pressure and working overtime if necessary
* Willing to work at Karawang
If you feel that you can meet with the qualification and you are up to the challenge, please send your application letter and personal resume includes colour photograph, non returnable copy of supporting documents, expected salary to:
(please write position code in the subject of e-mail) :
PT, International Steel Indonesia
Jln. Permata Raya Lot FF 3