With its environmentally friendly and innovative technologies, ALSTOM is a global leader in power generation and rail transport. The Group employs more than 65,000
people in over 70 countries. PT ALSTOM Power Energy Systems Indonesia, being part of ALSTOM Power, is now seeking highly qualified professionals who can work in
team and willing to be stationed in Surabaya office to fill the position of :
Mechanical Design Engineer
( Code: Mechanical Design Engineer APESI – Your Name )
Key Responsibility :
To perform mechanical design activities for HRSG components such as pipe stress analysis, structural steel design, lifting frame, supports design, code calculation of pressure vessels, tanks,
ductwork, stacks, and other non-pressure parts.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications :
• Fresh graduate or 2 years experiences in similar engineering discipline.
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Civil, Marine, or other Engineering disciplines.
• Having technical knowledge of product line, especially in steam power plant.
• Good understanding in mechanical design concept and technical drawing.
• Having excellent skill to use AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Application Engineering Software (Autopipe, Caesar, Staadpro) and DOS.
• Familiar with shop capabilities and manufacturing process
• Fluent in English (reading, writing and speaking) our working language, and in Indonesian.
• Willing to stay in Surabaya.
For those who are interested and meet the above requirements, are encouraged to apply for this position by using quick apply button below or submitting an application letter and recent CV
by e-mail to:
idsub.recruitment@ power.alstom. com
Application should be received not later than two weeks after the publication of this advertisement. Please indicate the position code in the application letter.
Human Resources Department
PT. ALSTOM Power Energy Systems Indonesia
All applicants will be treated confidentially, only short-listed candidates will be notified