Our global presence provides tremendous opportunity worldwide. Join our team of extraordinary professionals committed to project execution excellence any balls.
Payroll Accountant x 2
* Update time data and pay period adjustments in payroll system
* Payroll processing and verification of payroll calculations/payments
* Coordinate salary transfer to employees bank account
* Respond to employees queries on payroll payments
* Prepare final statement of terminated employees
* Month reconciliation of payroll accounts
* Coordinate monthly deposit of withhold taxes and retirement benefits to respective authorities
* Prepare annual withholding taxed and retirement benefits returns and submit to respective authorities.
* Respond to payroll related queries raised by accounting group/ internal and external auditors
* Maintain payroll records
* Graduate in Accounting from a recognized University
* 5 to 7 years of work experiences in handling payroll function of a medium size organization
* Good knowledge of employees personal taxation and retirement benefits rules for Asia Pacific countries
* High integrity and commitment to work
* Exposure to SAP payroll will be added advantage
* Good knowledge of MS Excel
* Good communication skills
Rewards will be commensurate with your experience and qualification.
If you are what we are looking for, please email your resume indicating your current and expecting salary and indicate in the email subject: Application for [Position] by [Your Name]
To: Human Resource Department (Talent Acquisition)
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
Closing Date: 01-september-10No tags for this post.