PT TRAKINDO UTAMA was established in 1970 by the owner, Mr. AHK Hamami. The company became the authorized dealer for Caterpillar in 1971 and now has more than 60 branches throughout the country from Sumatra to Papua. Backed by unbeatable support facilities and an extensive spare parts supply network, Trakindo provides world-class service to customers in the mining, construction, forestry, agricultural, energy and industrial sectors. The “Customer Services Company” is Trakindo new motto.
We are inviting young Indonesian graduates & professionals to fill the following positions:
A. Service Manager
B. Technical Support / Service Superintendent
C. Technical Support / Service Supervisor
• Graduate from a reputable University / Technical College
• Min. 5 years experience and 2 years in similar position
• Excellent command of English, both orally and in writing. Possess computer literacy (MS Office)
• Be a good team player enthusiastic proactive and have excellent interactive skills with all level of management and staffs.
• Good interaction with people, team player with strong creativity & result oriented
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skill
• Having good knowledge in CATERPILLAR heavy equipment product
• Willing to be based at any branches throughout Indonesia
• Knowledge in technical & mechanical system of heavy equipment, and repair maintenance procedures and dealer service operations
• Knowledge in occupational safety & health management system
Attractive remuneration packages including pension scheme and other benefits, career development opportunities will be provided to selected / chosen candidates.
Please send your resume to:
PT Trakindo Utama
or PO BOX 2282/JKT 12560 – Indonesia or visit our website:
www.trakindo.co.id (human resource/career)
Not laterthan October 30th, 20
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PT Trakindo Utama is the authorized dealer in Indonesia for Caterpillar products, the world’s largest manufacturer of mining, forestry, agriculture and construction equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial engines and generator sets.
The Caterpillar equipment product range includes articulated trucks, backhoe loaders, compactors, excavators, integrated toolcarriers, material handlers, motor graders, multi terrain loaders, off-highwaytrucks , off-highway tractors, pipelayers, scrapers, skid steer loaders, telehandlers, track-type tractors, track loaders, wheel dozers, underground mining equipment, paving equipment, forest machines, and industrial prime movers.No tags for this post.